Release 3.1.10 Available
Release 3.1.10 is now available. This release contains the following:
1) New: Insert DailyLog Entries on the Action View
2) New: Button to show the Daily Log entries on the Action View
3) New: Grid Line Style and spacing now displayed after changing.
4) New: Select Mode enabled on PFD (drag a box around a set of Products) now enabled (easier to move products).
5) New: Assumption now on the Daily Log type list.
6) New: Multi page printing for PBS, PFD and Org chart (Fit to Height or Fit to Width will be on one page).
7) Fix: Text properties now saved and restored correctly
8) Fix: Project Plan report index error fixed.
9) Fix: Improved setting header levels (more depth and spacing)
10) Fix: Improved PDF Bookmark display. (Only header levels; increased depth).
11) Fix: MS Project Interface prompts for save on import to new file.
12) Fix: MS Project Interface Constraints only set on new tasks
13) Fix: MS Project Interface reads Resource fields correctly.
14) Fix: MS Project Interface Resource Rate information is now Read Only (change in MS Project).
15) Fix: Assignment Detail Report is now working correctly.
16) Fix: Improved printing of tables with variable height rows.
17) Fix: Improved printing of tables with hidden (collapsed) rows
18) Fix: Additional tailoring for PRINCE2 2009. PRINCE2 2009 is now default for new installations.
Component / Internal Updates:
- MS Project XML Beta Test ready for testing with MS Project and Primavera (contact email@example.com for details).
- MS Word / HTML reporting engine updated.
- New Installation package more suitable to Windows 7 / Vista.
- Improved approach to language and model tailoring.
I appreciate all of your help to identify and resolve these issues and improve ChangeAide. Please report any problems, feedback or enhancements.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012