|To see what is in the latest version. Click Here||Please download using the e-mail or instructions you received to locate the installation package.|
Release 3.1.15 Available
Release 3.1.15 is now available. This release contains the following:
Various corrections to Release 3.1.14:
- New Revision History Button on the Help Menu.
- New TOC Automatically updated.. TOC now available in PDF or on HTML export formats.
- New Milestone Activity Type added.
- New Project Plan Template with Bookmarks now available for the Event Management Example
- New Tools >> Options >> Reset PBP Data TAB: New button to reset start and finish times (Reset DateTime) for Plan and Actual dates.
- Fix On the RAG Column, changed the Yellow colour back to Amber (Orangeish).
- Fix On the Product Filter (PBP View), corrected the expand to show all items and then revert back to collapse / expand state.
- Fix Collapse / Expand now hide collapsed rows in reports and on the new RASCI Matrix.
- Fix Improved updating the Allocation with Product or Activity Changes. (Also on the RASCI Matrix)
- Fix Exporting new Tasks to MS Project with Effort Driven Task setting off.
BETA TEST of new Capabilities: Registered Users Only.
1) RASCI Matrix View
A new RASCI Matrix editor will be available to view and edit the responsibilities of those allocated to products or activities.
The Matrix is driven from the Assignments to Teams. Resources must have assignments to project teams or specialist teams before their name shows up on the matrix. Their name will be shown as missing assignments on the details pane if they do not have an assignment.
Any feedback welcome on this View and Report
2) MS Project XML
An updated version of the MS Project XML is available. This interface is considerably faster than the current MS Project Automation Interface. This interface is now working with MS Project, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Other project management packages that read and write MS Project XML are being evaluated.
3) Rich Text Editing
A very early version of the Rich Text Editor is available for feedback and evaluation. This allows Fonts, simple formatting, and text colours to be set in the various tables.
Any feedback appreciated on this area...
The next release will continue to improve the MS Word support and the MS Excel output. A number of corrections to these are being worked and that will lead to another release by the end of June 2010.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012