|To see what is in the latest version. Click Here||Please download using the e-mail or instructions you received to locate the installation package.|
Release 3.1.28 Available
Release 3.1.28 is now available. This release contains the following:
Various corrections to Release 3.1.23:
- Fix Improved RASCI Report generation. Fewer pages, improved table layout
- New New bookmarks FMT_PREFIX_ON or _OFF; ACT_EXCLUDEACT_ON, or _OFF.
- Fix Types now included in the reports as shown in the type column
- Fix RASCI changes saved prior to Print Preview
- Fix RASCI export to Excel now works.
- Fix InsertKey Enabled on Daily Log and Action View.
- Fix Object not found errors: various protection to avoid this error.
- Fix Page margins set to default = 100 (= 1 inch). Individual margin items can now be set.
- Fix Tabs on Report View now selected when appropriate Grid is selected.
- Fix Deleted products found when dropping the same product on a different activity
- Fix Collapse / Expand button permanently collapsed when activity dropped on collapsed row.
- Fix Row scanning routines now start from the top table row.
- Fix MSP XML Resource UID = 0 now detected when resource order reversed.
- Fix MSP XML Disabled task link calculations until next version released.
- Fix MSP interface. MS Project files saved when close Interface when select OK.
- Fix Update to all components
- New SaveAs Adobe Flash File. Includes a zoom and page selection reader. (contact email@example.com for information).
BETA TEST of new Capabilities: Registered Users Only.
1) MS Project XML
An updated version of the MS Project XML Interface is available. This interface is considerably faster than the current MS Project Automation Interface. This interface is now working with MS Project, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Other project management packages that read and write MS Project XML are being evaluated.
The MS Project XML interface is now handling roll-up of work for Tasks and Resources.
Started testing direct MPP file reading.
2) Rich Text Editing
A very early version of the Rich Text Editor is available for feedback and evaluation. This allows Fonts, simple formatting, and text colours to be set in the various tables. The editor has been updated in this release. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Any feedback appreciated on this area...
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012