A New Version of ChangeAide 3.3 is Available!!!
To see what is in the latest version. Click Here
Please download using the e-mail or instructions you received to locate the installation package.
Release 3.1.29 Available
Release 3.1.29 is now available. This release contains the following:
Various corrections to Release 3.1.28:
- Fix Component Update: hidden rows no longer selected when scrolling
- Fix Component Update: Rows dropped on a collapsed row became hidden
- Fix Project Level Filter does not apply collapsed row settings; only filters by project / stage products.
- New Message displayed to recommend saving file when there are many UnDo Entries that have been recorded.
- New Collapse / Expand now supported by UnDo / ReDo
(this is a special release to install an updated component).
BETA TEST of new Capabilities: Registered Users Only.
1) MS Project XML
An updated version of the MS Project XML Interface is available. This interface is considerably faster than the current MS Project Automation Interface. This interface is now working with MS Project, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Other project management packages that read and write MS Project XML are being evaluated.
The MS Project XML interface is now handling roll-up of work for Tasks and Resources.
Started testing direct MPP file reading.
2) Rich Text Editing
A very early version of the Rich Text Editor is available for feedback and evaluation. This allows Fonts, simple formatting, and text colours to be set in the various tables. The editor has been updated in this release. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Any feedback appreciated on this area...
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012