ChangeAide 3.3 Overview
ChangeAide 3.3 is a toolkit for Programme and Project Teams using the Product Based Planning approach to deliver results according to defined and managed plans.
ChangeAide 3.3 provides support for a number of programme and project management processes, such as, the PRINCE2® Project Management Process and the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Process. ChangeAide helps you to:
- Produce a product based plan for a Programme, Project or Stage including:
- Product Breakdown Structures (PBS)
- Product Descriptions
- Product Flow Diagrams (PFD)
- Identify the team organisation and roles and responsibilities for programme and / or project team members.
Identify the activities necessary to implement the plan
Track the creation of products with a Product Checklist
Track the completion of activities using a plan extract
and keep a daily log of the status of the plan
Please take the tour to see ChangeAide 3.3 in action!
ChangeAide also allows the information about the plan to be shared with others on the team in various formats: MS Word, HTML, PDF, XPS, Excel, ODT (Open Office), EPUB, and more..
ChangeAide interfaces with other Microsoft Office Products such as MS Word, MS Excel or MS Project.
This help file is written from two perspectives:
How does ChangeAide help you carry out the programme or project management processes.
How can you use ChangeAide effectively to produce and manage your plan.
Example Product Based Plans are located in the following locations:
- Product Based Plan Examples in this help system
- After installation, in 'My Documents\My ProductBasedPlans\Examples folder
- On the Product Based Plan Knowledge Base website
ChangeAide 3.3 is now free to download and use.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012