The report view controls how all documents are produced. This section describes the following report information:
Features of the Reporting Capability:
- Report Definitions are saved in the PBP so they can be set once and used many times.
- Print Preview is generated from a Report Definition
- All reports are generated from Bookmarks that identify specific items in the plan.
- Custom Templates (MS Word Documents) use Bookmarks to locate where information will be saved.
- Reports can be generated in various Export Formats (e.g. MS Word, PDF, ODT, EXCEL, RTF, etc).
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012